By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the new growth within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written by way of sixty eight across the world popular specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity includes a smart integration of mathematical and chemical techniques and covers a number of purposes within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 1 comprises chapters on mathematical structural descriptors of molecules and biomolecules, functions of in part ordered units (posets) in chemistry, optimum characterization of molecular complexity utilizing graph idea, various connectivity matrices and their polynomials, use of 2nd fingerprints in similarity-based digital screening, mathematical techniques to molecular constitution new release, comparison graphs, functions of molecular topology in drug layout, density useful idea of chemical reactivity, software of mathematical descriptors within the quantification of drug-likeness, software of pharmacophores in drug layout, and lots more and plenty more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and functional points of the elemental ideas of mathematical chemistry
- Covers purposes in different components of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, structures biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- Revised 2015 variation encompasses a new bankruptcy at the present panorama of hierarchical QSAR modelling
- About 1/2 the ebook focuses totally on present paintings, new purposes, and rising techniques for the mathematical characterization of crucial points of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes purposes of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and platforms biology
Read or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1 PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
As new suggestions of shifting from liquid to fuel section and measuring plenty of drug molecules and metabolites develop into extra normal, so do the technical demanding situations of placing those strategies into right use, in addition to the duty of consolidating rising purposes. id and Quantification of gear, Metabolites and Metabolizing Enzymes through LC-MS, quantity 6 fills the space within the loss of shortly on hand literature by means of supplying a serious assessment within the present use of liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) in drug discovery and improvement.
Via this monograph, the pharmaceutical chemist will get acquainted with the chances electroanalytical tools supply for established analyses of drug compounds and prescribed drugs. The presentation specializes in the options most often utilized in useful functions, rather voltammetry and polarography.
The fast improvement of HPLC instrumentation and know-how opens various percentages - and includes new questions. Which column should still i select to acquire top effects, which gradient matches to my analytical challenge, what are fresh and promising developments in detection innovations, what's state-of-the-art concerning LC-MS coupling?
Thermal research bargains with the theories of thermal research (thermodynamics, irreversible thermodynamics, and kinetics) in addition to instrumentation and methods (thermometry, differential thermal research, calorimetry, thermomechanical research and dilatometry, and thermogravimetry). functions of thermal research also are defined.
- Structure Determination of Organic Compounds: Tables of Spectral Data
- Emissions of Air Pollutants: Measurements, Calculations and Uncertainties
- Sensing Technology: Current Status and Future Trends I: 7 (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- Metal Oxide Nanomaterials for Chemical Sensors (Integrated Analytical Systems)
Additional resources for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1 by Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Categories: Analytic Chemistry